Welcome to the Manchester Mothers' Club!
We are a member-led organization providing support, information, friendship, and fun to families in Manchester-by-the-Sea and surrounding towns. New to the area? Come join us for Friday morning Playgroups, monthly Girl's Nights Out, Fundraising activities and kid-centered activities. New members welcome! See MMC Events for upcoming events. See Community for other events in the area. Click on Join/Renew to become a member.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events!
Current & Upcoming Events
- Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 (Fri) MMC Weekly Playgroup @ Community Center 9:30-11:30 am
- Jan 12 (Thurs) Looking At Memory Loss @ Community Center 6:30 pm
- Jan 22 (Sun) Pool Party @ Manchester Athletic Club 11:00 am
- Jan 25 (Wed) Girls Night Out @ Boathouse Grille, Essex 7:30 pm
- Feb 1 (Wed) Engaging Children in Philanthropy @ Shore Country Day School 7:00 pm
- Feb 2 (Thur) MMC Council Meeting @ 7 Central Restaurant 7:30 pm
- Feb 3, 10, 17, 24 (Fri) MMC Weekly Playgroup @ Community Center 9:30-11:30 am
- Feb 10 (Fri) Mardi Gras Party @ Trask House 7:30 pm
- Feb 18 (Sat) Shop for a Cause Fundraiser @ Beverly Farms = Cancelled.
- Feb 21 (Tue) Feb Vacation Gymnastics @ Iron Rail 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
MMC/MCC Co-Sponsored Events
- Pumpkin Festival - October 1st
- Wobblin' Goblin - October 29th
- Jingle Bell Walk - December 3rd
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 15th
Our Supporters Include
- Brookwood School
- Manchester Athletic Club
- Shore Country Day School
- Essex County Community Foundation
- Music Together
- North Shore Swim Club